Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Cold WorkPlace

Sitting in one's office the whole day is a punishment in itself. Added to it is the air conditioning. I can see many people around including me trying to warm themselves up beneath a shawl or sweater. All this is topped by the coldness displayed by people around. Everyone sounds like they are amidst a Formula1 race. I think the whole of India is amidst a Ferrari race- a struggle to survive. I fail to understand the reason for all the disparity. One one hand you get to see people in the rat race talking about technology and on the other side you see people with deep superstitions in mind.Too many problems to resolve.Talking about population I m forced to believe that majority of India doesn't follow any family planning and all this makes India a ready to burst bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment